Contact us to discuss your next saddle.
The basic saddle has no horn but this can be added in two sizes; tall and short
- Fenders and stirrups come in three sizes; standard, short and long determined by rider’s inseam. There is also a choice of style; elegant European style or traditional western.
- Suede parts [seat, stirrup liners, draw down features] come in a range of colour choices.
- Special tooling designs can be created including logos and initials.
- Quotes can be provided for custom options.
- Recommended saddle pad matches for the Bar None for optimum performance.
- Standard colour is chestnut but special orders can be in black or natural leather.
- Freestyle Tree [tm] built as solid structure without restrictive bars
- Replaceable rigid versa-fork [tm] in the event of a change in horses. / Flex style versa-fork [tm] is an option for special fitting issues
- Adjustable stirrup positions for different riders
- Twisted stirrups for knee comfort
Basic design concept - A generic version of the Bar None with all the standard features for pleasure trail riding.
Specially designed custom fitting saddles for competitive riders. Slim line fenders, lots of dee rings for hanging items.
Unique design that suits special-needs riders, with a hand hold strap that can be adjusted for both long and short arms. Extra set of short adjustable stirrups for juniors as well as regular adult length. Designed for a variety of horses backs.
Aussi Hybrid Saddles
Special order featuring Australian knee pads.
Custom made rugged style for rough-country mountain riding trips and hunting. Features built-in saddle bags, breastplate, crupper and back cinch.